Shipping and shipping costs
The katerinavassou e-shop accepts orders for product deliveries worldwide.
Delivery of orders through the e-shop is carried out by a transport company cooperating with us and based on the following plan:
- Within 5 – 10 working days for European countries (including Greece)
- Within 5 – 15 working days for countries outside Europe
Order delivery method – delivery charges
The Products that have been ordered, are sent to the address and to the recipient that the Customer has stated when he/she placed his/her order. The COMPANY is free to choose the means of shipping. The Products are shipped at the Customer’s expense as follows:
- Four (4) euros for orders inside Greece, shipping is free if the order exceeds the amount of fifty (50) euros
- Fifteen (15) euros for countries outside Greece, shipping is free if the order exceeds the amount of ninety (90) euros
The Customer is entitled to withdraw, within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Product without stating the reason for withdrawal. He/she then:
- shall return the Products without undue delay; and
- is charged with the cost of returning the Products.
The Customer may, prior to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, contact the Customer Service Department of the COMPANY either by telephone (tel : 0030-210-5440808 or by electronic messaging (e-mail message sent to the electronic address: [email protected]). The right of withdrawal is exercised by writing a clear declaration or by completing and signing the relevant declaration of withdrawal form (it can be found here ) and sending them:
- either at the postal address of the COMPANY (140-142 Mpelogianni str., Nikaia-Agios Ioannis Rentis, Greece, PC 18454 )
- or at [email protected]
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the above declaration before the withdrawal deadline.
The COMPANY is obliged to return the amounts paid by the Customer free of charge and without undue delay and definitely within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which the Product was returned.
Product returns due to delivery error
In all cases in which items other than those sold are delivered, by type or quantity or an attribute is missing that has been previously agreed in writing with the COMPANY, the Customer shall return the Products to be checked and to determine the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the COMPANY as well as the costs of returning the products to the COMPANY as well as the costs of returning to the customer are borne by the COMPANY if the return method suggested by the COMPANY is satisfied.
Defective Product Returns (Legal Warranty)
The COMPANY is obliged to deliver to the Customer the Products with the agreed attributes and without actual defects, according to article 5 of Law no. 2251/1994 and art. no. 534 et seq. of the Civil Code.
In case the Product is found to be defective the following apply:
- The return of the Product to be replaced, should be done together with all the documents that accompanied the product (e.g. shipping invoice, sales receipt, etc.) and its complete packaging. If it is a defect that was found after the delivery and the packaging does not exist, or the packaging of the Product has been omitted from the couriers at the delivery of the item, the package of the product is not required.
- Return of Products by courier. In cases of return by courier, the COMPANY will be charged with the return costs as well as with the shipping costs of the replaced or repaired Product.
- After the return of the products, the defect reported by the Customer is checked and then he/she is contacted to be informed about the results of the check.
- If the defect is found, the Product is repaired or replaced, otherwise the transaction is canceled in case the Product cannot be repaired in a reasonable time and the COMPANY cannot find another Product of corresponding or better characteristics or equivalent value for replacement. In case of cancellation of the transaction, the refund of the initial purchase is made in the same way as the initial payment of the Customer to the COMPANY.
- In particular, in case of payment with credit card the COMPANY will be obliged to notify the issuing Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any action provided for under the contract concluded with the Customer without the relevant responsibility of the COMPANY. The COMPANY, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the reversal, which is governed by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash on delivery, if the Customer had chosen the specific option, it will be returned to him/her from any of the
COMPANY-owned stores. In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the COMPANY’s accounts to the Customer.
- In the event that the Products are returned damaged or defective the COMPANY has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the Products and to unilaterally and unconditionally make a full or partial set-off of his/her claim vis-à-vis the customer.